Sunday, October 01, 2006

Day 173 - Lady in Red

Mum To Be:
Went for a dress fitting for my best mate's wedding. The idea that I would be 6 months pregnant when said wedding takes place worried various people but luckily not our dress maker, who is very relaxed about the whole thing.

So there I am, wondering whether it might be better to just hire a marquee to cover the bump, but actually the fitting went well and I didn't look too much like a beached whale in a party frock.

I've also brought some fab LK Bennet (my favourite) shoes - you are never too fat to have beautiful shoes.

So as long as no-one harpoons me next weekend we should be on to a winner.....

1 comment:

  1. I always knew you were going to look divine, my lovely. Just think, you could have shown off your bump by wearing something like this:

    http://www.uglydress.com/pregpromdres.html

    ReplyDelete