Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Day 181 - 100 Days

I can't help but notice that, should K___'s pregnancy be one of those five percent that ends on the due date, there should be 100 days remaining as of today. (Well, that's the today this should have been posted, which was Sunday 1st October 2006, not the today it's actually posted, but we're nearly back on target, so stop yer whinning.)
100 days...
That's just a touch over 3 months.
Just a touch over 14 weeks (in 40 hour working weeks, that'd be 60 weeks!).
That's 2400 hours.
144,000 minutes.
8,640,000 seconds.
It feels like tomorrow and forever.

3 comments:

  1. I'll tell you what, you start counting to 8,640,000 and at the end of it I'll give you a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in F's 5% stat - where did that come from, and what are the other 95% doing - early, or late? I'd love to see the breakdown? might be helpful for K, if she has to make any difficult decisions vis a vis induction or waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy,

    I've blogged about it before - I think it was one about how pregnancy dating is a complete lie but don't have time to look now.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy suggests it's even lower!

    ReplyDelete