Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day 184 - It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To

Mum to be again.

I've just read of one of the numerous pregnancy calendars available that this week the baby is able to cry! How do the mad scientists know this stuff? Could she only cry if she were on the outside or can she cry in the womb? She can also open her eyes, although I am sure that the view is nothing to write home about... 'if I face this way I can see Mummy's cervix, if I face this way I can see Mummy's large intestine' etc.

On a totally unrelated not I had a dream last night that I unexpectedly have twins. The twins thing is a long standing conversational theme in the house of M - I'd love it but F_ would hate it. Anyway I had twin girls, one called the name of our actually little girl (which is as yet top secret) and one was called Grace, which is strange as this isn't a name we have ever talked about. So in the dream I suddenly remembered that I only have 1 of everything so had to go out and buy a double buggy etc. So dream interpretters - what does this mean? Probably just that I am barking mad which is what most of my dreams would seem to indicate.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:54 am

    I'd say it means you feel unprepared which is probably all perfectly normal anxiety :)

    M

    ReplyDelete