Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've Got a Photograph, I've Got a Picture of You

(Olivia asked if I would let her write this miscellaneous gallery entry herself, so I'm going to correct her spelling but otherwise hand over to her for a bit.)

"This is me doing a yawn while being held by my Daddy. His job is to change my nappy and I did a very brilliant joke on him where I did a poo and then my Daddy cleaned me up and put a new nappy on and then before he could do it up I did another poo and then my Daddy cleaned me up and put a new nappy on and then before he could do it up I did another poo but I only did it three times because more than three violates the cardinal rules of comedy. It was very brilliant.

"I like him.

"This is me about to have my first bath and you can see my cord is shrivelling and black and Debra who is the lady that caught me when I came out says it will fall off soon and this is very brilliant.

"This is me having my first bath and I used to like Debra but now I am not sure and I know I don't like baths - they are not very brilliant at all.

"Debra is checking my heart and my lungs and she says they are very brilliant so now I like her again and she also checked my reflexes and did this thing on my legs where she checked me for clicky hips and my Mummy and my Daddy both went a bit green when she did it but it was okay really.

"This is me and my Great Nana who I am named after and she was very happy to see me and she liked me a very lot indeed and she wasn't even rude about me like she was about my Daddy when he was a baby and this is because I am too cute for words and even people who aren't related to me say that this is the truth so it must be.

"I like her.

"I am sitting with my Mummy, my Nana and my Great Nana and this makes four lots of ladies in a row and my Grandma is taking my photograph and it is very brilliant indeed.

"I am very tiredly now and I think I am going to ask my Mummy to make me some foods and then I am going to have some sleeps in my brain. That would be very brilliant."

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:08 am

    Should I state the obvious? Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:46 pm

    Olivia is looking absolutely gorgeous, I'm so gutted i'm working this weekend and can't come to see you all.
    Is she a red head like Kate?
    A big sloppy kiss to Olivia from her best aunty, a big sloppy kiss to Kate for doing so well and a big sloppy kiss to Fraz so he doesn't feel left out!
    Hope to see you soon.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:25 pm

    Obviously I am soooo late with this comment but we didn't get internet access while we were away so I've only just caught up with all the emails and blog. Congratulations on your beautiful, beautiful daughter - she is gorgeous, which is not at all a surprise to me. Can't wait to meet her properly. I am so happy and teary.
    See you soon, much love xxx

    ReplyDelete