Saturday, June 16, 2007

I Have Seen This Face a Thousand Times

The numerous joys of motherhood...... no 10,423

This morning Olivia was laying on her Daddy's chest as he lay on the bed and tried to make her giggle. She obviously wasn't impressed as she vomited on his face. In her defence she missed his mouth by about an inch and it trickled down his cheek and down his back. Luckily he saw the funny side and we both collapsed into laughter. As Daddy M said at the time comedy is tragedy mixed with timing.

What makes this a joy of motherhood rather than fatherhood...the fact that it didn't happen to me:)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Gage has TOTALLY puked in my husband's mouth before. And, to make matters worse, he starts yelling for me to go get a towel to clean up---instead I ran & got the camera!

    I'm so hateful!
    :)
    But it was soooooooooo funny. And, I agree with you: the best part was that it didn't happen to me!

    ReplyDelete