Monday, February 23, 2009

Anytime That You Like

Today Olivia was chatting with Grandma and suddenly, slightly from left field, revealed 'I like socks'. She then went on to spend the rest of the day telling us things she likes... (in no particular order)

I like socks
I like Ladybirds
I like peas
I like swim pool
I like park
I like dolphins
I like Daddy
I like lions
I like babies
I like baby Grace
I like Mummy
I like Mr Tumble (from the kids TV show 'Something Special' - Olivia's favourite)
I like Justin ( also from 'Something Special')
I like fingers (fish fingers - Olivia's all time favourite food)
I like apple juice
I like cheese
I like snails
I like Grandma
I like C & H (her cousins)
I like Auntie C
I like Ballamory
I like tigers
I like nappies
I like bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment