Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thankyou Whoever You Are

I'd like to say a big hello to our newer readers - welcome to the blog. Also in case you are sitting wondering what the are rambling on about I should also say that all the titles of our posts are song titles or lyrics from the very excellent Marillion. Daddy M and myself met through a mutual friend and a mutual love of this band and so we owe them big. This is just our little way of paying a daily homage.

For those newbies who haven't already come across it then I'll give a big up to a long time reader and fellow blogging Mum (or I guess as she is across the water 'Mom') Lainey Paney. Her blog is entertaining and thought provoking and has at various times made me laugh and cry. Get out there and read her!

Now I need to find some time to get out there myself and read some of the hundreds of other blogging Mummies out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment