Saturday, September 05, 2009

Travel With Me and We'll See..

The Phil and Teds is falling apart and so I have finally bitten the bullet and got my hand in mypocket for a new buggy. The fact that Olivia walks a lot of the time and may only want a buggy for another year or so meant that I couldn't justify the cost of another P&T. I have been going round and round in circles wandering what to do until I came across the OBaby XI.




As far as we can see the main difference between this and a P&T is...oh...about £200!

Went off this morning to a local baby tat superstore to see it in real life and messed about with one there. Haven't road tested it yet but watch this space to see if it lives up to expectation. Certainly has a few nice features the P&T doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. Where were you before we bought our P&T? Good thing that we, as Americans, don't walk anywhere.

    ReplyDelete