Friday, March 12, 2010

Dry Land

Have put Olivia to bed without her nappy for the first time. We been talking to her about it for the last few days as she has been asking to wear knickers to bed like her older cousin does. She didn't give me any trouble when I gave her a tiny cup of milk at tea time and told her she wasn't getting any at bed time. She also went on the potty just before getting in bed, which she has refused to do in the past. I will get her up when I go to bed and put her on the potty and then leave the potty next to her bed in case she needs it in the night. I have a waterproof pad on the bed just in case and we have reassured her that Mummy and Daddy will not be cross if there are any little accidents. Watch this space and see if it is wet or dry tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment