Monday, September 13, 2010

The Ghost of Film Reels Past


Olivia recently got Toy Story and Toy Story 2 on DVD and really loved it. F and I decided that she might just be old enough to behave herself at the cinema so thought we would give it a go and take her to Toy Story 3 when it was on.

In the event she was actually an angel and very well behaved. Daddy treated her to a modest bag of Pic and Mix (the automatic route to her heart) and she watched the film either sitting on the plastic booster seats that cinemas have these days or sitting on my lap.

Expensive business though as I must have been out well over £25 for tickets, snacks and drinks etc. Just imagine how much it will set us back when Gracie is old enough to come along!

Apols for the photo, but clearly light levels were low...



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:03 pm

    Toy story 3 was also Gregory's first full length film at the cinema! But you haven't said how you found it, F and K... I don't know about you, but I was a bit moist eyed a couple of times, especially the bit where they all hold hands (if you've seen it, you'll know the bit I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first trip to the cinema is always a nail-biter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete