Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day 154 - I See You Baby...

In just a few minutes, K___ is going off for her first pregnancy yoga class at a nearby Salvation Army hall.

She's going to learn lots of moves that will make her as supple as possible for the birth and some others that will encourage the baby to move into the birth canal, facing the correct way in the weeks leading up to it.

K___ has some knee problems, some tendon damage that was exacerbated by her doctor mis-diagnosing it with the result that she didn't get much needed physio for over two years. This may mean that she finds it difficult to do some of the exercises.

As for me, I can't help but think of the sponsor's advert they're currently trailing in Will and Grace on Living TV, in which an instructor taking a class on the beach instructs his pupils to think of their bikini bottoms while the camera pulls in tight on a girl's arse; 'I know I am...'

That and a certain video in which Stevie Winwood's Valerie was systematically destroyed by a musical heathen.

Am I so very wrong?

1 comment:

  1. It's a song - ' Valerie' by Steve Winwood.

    ReplyDelete