Sunday, July 08, 2007

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

Well, it turns out that Christmas has come early in the family M... This morning, while Daddy M was making her bottle I was lying on our bed playing with Olivia. I had just washed my hands so I didn't stop her when she grabbed one of my fingers and thrust it into her mouth. Frankly it made a change from her grabbing a handful of hair at each side of my face, yanking my head towards her and trying to use my jawbone as a teething toy!!

Anyway in goes the finger and she bit me. One thing I couldn't help but notice is that as if from nowhere she now has two front teeth. Yes my finger definitely noticed that and it wasn't even the one we had our eye on! In the spirit of blogging everything that ever happens to us for posterity, and so we can embarrass our darling daughter when she is 15, here they are!




2 comments:

  1. Yea for Olivia! Bet you're glad you weren't nursing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the combo of top and bottom teeth topgether that kills you when you are nursing!

    ReplyDelete