Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wrapped Up in Time

Sometimes I look at Olivia and I can't believe how big she is. It doesn't seem like 5 minutes since she was the size of Grace and now she is a big girl and almost 2. It is obviously the effect of having once that is so much smaller and lighter in comparison but I swear that Olivia got twice as tall and twice as heavy the day Grace was born - surely I would have noticed if she had been so grown up before?

Her language has come on in leaps and bounds in the last month. She now says sentences such as 'Grandma, out chair please' when she wants to get down from the table and her vocab has greatly expanded. She is so much better able to express herself and is therefor a lot less frustrated.

I know that in the blink of an eye both her and Grace will be big girls and so I try to enjoy every second while they are still little.

1 comment:

  1. you have done well! Haven't had a "please" out of Gregory yet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete