Thursday, June 28, 2007

I've got some photographs, I'd Like to Show Them to You

Here are some recent photos of the adorable Olivia.


Olivia in her new robe that Grandma brought her. Olivia says 'I could have been a contender!'




















Here she is in her new high chair. Very few components but the stupidest instructions ever so it took Mummy 2 hours to put together! Olivia says 'thats lovely Mum, but where's the food?'




















Olivia in her Bumbo playing with some new toys. Each of the balls has a different sound when you roll it around. At the moment she mainly likes throwing them all on the floor and making Mummy pick them up!




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous.

    Mrs 'Still loving my lie ins, though' W xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admitedly I had to feed her at 6am but then we both went back to sleep till 9.30 yesterday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable. Look at that little grin.

    Who knew there was a tray for Bumbos? Well, you did, clearly. We have to get one for the next baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure they even sell them in the UK. I've certainly never seen one. Mine came all the way from Texas via Ebay!

    I also got the lime green Bumbo on Ebay and I haven't seen them in shops here either - they just seem to have pink, lilac and pale blue. I liked the green as it is funky but not too girlie in case M2 is a boy!

    ReplyDelete